The Marine Life and Environmental Sciences Resource Centre
The Resource Centre is a flexible space suitable for a variety of educational and training purposes.
The Centre provides a spacious and flexible venue combining facilities for workshops, conferences and lectures with laboratory benching and equipment for practical work and field courses. The Centre can be partitioned into connecting meeting and laboratory areas or remain as one large space. The following resources are available:
- Seminar, workshop and lecture facilities – capacity up to 50 people
- Fully equipped laboratory – capacity up to 20 people (inventory available on request)
- Seminar area convertible into laboratory space giving one large laboratory capacity up to 50 people
- Digital, slide and overhead projectors
- Networked computing facilities
- Display and poster boards
- Easy access to a wide range of marine habitats including estuaries, rocky and sandy shores and open water
For more information about the Resource Centre please contact:
The Resource Centre Manager
Tel: 01752 633336
Please contact the Resource Centre Manager for current prices.
Hire includes use of audio visual equipment, Wifi, and poster boards.
Please contact the Resource Centre Manager to discuss laboratory facilities, catering, rates and bespoke courses.
Download our catering menu.
|<- Back to Courses, Events & Training|